Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Computer Competition

Sebastian has become skillful with a mouse and can navigate a preset list of dinosaur sites with ease. So he gets time at the laptop.


It does seem at times as though my computer has been transported back to the Jurassic age.


The other night after Sebastian was in bed I went to the computer and discovered that he had left a little herd of dinos to keep me company.


I do get some computer time when he's awake, and he'll pop up while I'm screening fly fishing videos and say "What's that, Grandpa?" And then climb up on my lap to watch.

Then without fail he'll exclaim just what I was thinking: "I want to go fishing!"

2 comments:

  1. Yeh, the Dino Kid. Love the ear phones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great, Jim! Those are such special times with our grandchildren when they are young. Being computer interested doesn't surprise me at all. It's a sign of the times.......
    Those fishing days with him await you.

    ReplyDelete