Saturday, July 21, 2018

This Summer Has Been a Blur

I'm going to take a break from the blog for awhile.There might be a few of you who actually check in here once in awhile and you might think I've already been on a break. You would be right, as this summer has been a blur of family activities. Our sixth grandchild was born in June and my mother's funeral was this month. To top it all off I've developed cataracts in both eyes, the fast-acting kind that come on in a month or two. By now everything is a blur. I am working on this post with the aid of a magnifying glass and it is a pain in the ass. I will have surgery beginning on the 30th and will be enjoying 20/20 vision soon after that,

I have been able to fish, but the driving is getting more difficult, and as for tying on flies, forget about it. I finally tied on a swivel clip at home under a magnifying lense and was able to change flies more easily with that setup.

Here are photos from four trips to Yellowwood I made last week. See you in awhile, pun intended.

Sunday


Tuesday


Thursday


Friday


2 comments:

  1. Hi Jim
    I just found your blog looking through my old blog roll, love the images especially the one of the rock bass. Good luck on the cataract surgery---will be adding your blog to my current blog list--thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete