Saturday, October 22, 2016

Colorado - A Living Landscape


Colorado - A Living Landscape 4K from Jason Hatfield on Vimeo.
For the 8 years I've lived in Colorado, I've been most enthralled by the short but incredible fall foliage season in the high country. I've experienced the magnificent autumn colors of the East Coast and Midwest, but nothing for me has compared to the scenes of massive mountains rising from stunning forests of gold-covered aspens. For the past 5 years of filming, I've had this moment in my head, a finished time-lapse piece that turns Colorado's extraordinary fall landscapes into living art. Some years I only came away with a couple good sequences, others a lot more, and finally after this season I felt I had the work I needed to produce my vision. Please enjoy this short film that embodies everything I love about my state.

No comments:

Post a Comment