Thursday, August 16, 2018

Grateful

I'm back. My cataract surgeries are over and almost 100% successful. At the moment I have 20/25 distance vision, and reading glasses do very well for reading and fly tying and tying knots on the water. And spending time on the computer; I will be dropping posts here again on a somewhat regular basis. I have a trip planned for the Henry's Fork for ten days at the beginning of September but I think I'll take my computer for some posts direct from Last Chance.

Meanwhile I tested my restored vision in fishing mode as soon as I could get to the lake. Here are some photos of those recent trips to Yellowwood. She's bright and beautiful in all her late summer garb, and I was able to change flies whenever I wanted to. Then the last time I was there I was able to see the stars in all their glory. I even caught a Perseid meteor over the south end of the lake. I am grateful.


_________________________________________________________________________________


_________________________________________________________________________________


_________________________________________________________________________________


1 comment: